Monday, November 02, 2015

THE ANNUAL DARK ARTS EXHIBITION "CURIODDITES"


I am very pleased to announce that I will be a featured artist at this years ANNUAL DARK ARTS EXHIBITION "CURIODDITES", hosted by the world famous Gallery Provocateur.

I am also happy to announce that I will also be hosting the Official Book Release to Little Book of Monsters volume 2, this evening and In celebration of this release, I was fortunate enough to bring to the walls of the gallery, artists from this volume as well.

The Opening Cocktail Reception that opens the show is this up and coming Saturday, November 7th. The Gallery doors will open at 8:00PM.

Gallery Provocateur is located at:
1621 N Kedzie Ave, Chicago, IL 60647 (773) 698-7179

This is somewhat of a special show for me, due to a few other artists that have had there work also shown in the gallery. These artists helped show me the road to becoming an artist myself and finding my way into this genre of art.

These legendary artists consisted of Frank Frazetta, H.R. Giger, Boris Vallejo and Clive Barker. Four of the most influential artists from my past. It is a great honor to also be displayed on these walls and I hope you can find the time to visit this evening.

The Official website for the show can be found below,
www.galleryprovocateur.org/upcomingexhibition_October2015.html

1 comment:

mackyton said...

I just love to attend such exhibitions. Last week I had attend an art exhibition with my sister at Chicago event venues. That was truly an amazing event, and the art work was superb too. I really wish if I could have attended this event too.